Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing any order.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions in future without prior notice so please check regularly for updates.
All prices include VAT at the current UK rate. A VAT invoice is supplied with all purchases and the company VAT number is 871 8156 04.
Contract & Goods
- Any order placed for goods advertised on this website is an offer by you to purchase the selected goods. No contract will exist between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have accepted your order.
- Payment is taken when you complete checkout. This DOES NOT amount to acceptance of your order.
- We will send you an email after you place your order, notifying you that your order has been received. This DOES NOT amount to acceptance of your order.
- Acceptance only occurs at the point where we dispatch your order.
- We make every effort to ensure all prices and availability details on our website are accurate. Should an error occur we will contact you as soon as possible via telephone or email with the option of either reconfirming your order with the correct details or cancelling your order. Should you wish to cancel a full refund of any amount paid will be issued. If we cannot get in contact with you we will hold your order until we here more.
- In the event that, after we accept your order, we discover an error with the advertised prices or availability, we reserve the right not to supply the goods ordered and to offer a refund or alternative goods.
- In the event that some, but not all, of the goods ordered are mis-priced or unavailable we will contact you with the option of either cancelling the entire order, cancelling part of the order or substituting the unavailable goods for alternatives.
- Where goods are unavailable and you order alternative goods from us or where goods have been mis-priced and you reconfirm your order at the correct price, these terms of sale shall apply to the order and supply of the agreed goods.
- We have the right to terminate the contract if full payment for the goods is not received in cleared funds or the terms of this agreement are breached in any way.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- Occasionally suppliers change packaging. This does not affect the description or nature of the goods.
- Payment can be made by any method we offer at the time you place your order.
- There will be no delivery until payment in full has cleared with us.
- It is a criminal offence to use false names, addresses or invalid credit cards to order. Anyone caught entering false or deliberately erroneous information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- For orders over the value of 100 pounds and paid for by card we will only ship to the registered card holder address.
- For orders over the value of 100 pounds and paid for by Paypal we will only ship to a confirmed Paypal address.
Shipping & Delivery
- Once dispatched orders usually arrive within the time period stated at checkout. In the case of a lost or delayed item we need to wait at least 21 days after dispatch before a replacement can be issued. In this case you will also be required to complete a short missing item form to verify that the item has not arrived.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. To deter fraudulent activity expensive items can only be shipped to the registered address of the cardholder.
- Orders will be dispatched within the APPROXIMATE time frame given provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available.
- In the case where a customer places 2 separate orders with 2 separate p&p charges we may combine orders and send in one parcel. In this case we will not be required to refund any of the p&p paid.
- Should we be unable to meet the dispatch time given we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you. Should a significant delay occur we will contact you with the option of cancelling your order.
- Some items have to be ordered in, made to order or sent direct from suppliers. Please see below for full details.
- Orders for multiple items will usually be dispatched in conjunction with the longest dispatch time of any individual item. However, in some circumstances they may be sent in installments.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for any reason we will contact you as soon as possible.
- If you live in a remote location such as the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands or Northern Ireland, we may levy a surcharge to cover the extra carriage to these areas. Should this be the case we will contact you with the option of either paying the surcharge or cancelling the order.
- Next day delivery options to remote postcodes may take longer than the usual 24 hours.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods then we reserve the right to store the goods until delivery is achieved and charge you for any associated costs.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations we shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any amount paid. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to us. Should you fail to return the goods, we reserve the right to deduct any direct costs incurred in retrieving the goods.
- In the case where a customer rejects their order with the courier that tries to deliver we will not be liable for any courier charges that then arise in reteiving that order or having it returned back to us. In this case such charges will be deducted from any refund or charged to the customer.
- If the courier asks you to sign for the goods then please check their condition. If the packaging has been badly damaged or opened then please make a note of this with the courier before signing. Do not reject the goods - you must sign for them and then notify us of any problems.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until we have received full payment in cleared funds. Risk passes to you on delivery of the goods
- For Christmas deliveries Royal Mail's cut off date is usually 18th December. We will continue to dispatch items after this point but they may not arrive until after Christmas day.
- In the case where a customer purchases next day delivery and we are unable to meet this time frame we will contact the customer with the choice of either a refund or waiting the extra time.
Items sent direct
- Items marked with 2-3 day dispatch are sent directly from manufacturer or ordered in on a priority service. Delivery time on these items may vary but is usually within 3 working days.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times on these items so please bear this in mind when choosing your delivery method.
- In the event that your order is out of stock or unavailable for dispatch within 7 days, we will contact you with the option of either waiting or a refund.
Cancellation & returns
- You may return an item which was damaged or faulty when delivered for a full refund. We test all returns. The refund will be issued once the item has been received and verified as faulty. In this case we will also refund your return postage. It is the buyer's responsibility to return the item. You must notify us of the issue within 7 working days after delivery.
- You may return an item which is not as described for a full refund. The refund will be issued once the item has been received and verified as incorrect. In this case we will also refund your return postage. It is the buyer's responsibility to return the item. You must notify us of the issue within 7 working days after delivery.
- You have the statutory right to cancel the order within 7 working days after delivery and have a full refund (cooling off period). The refund will be issued once the item has been received back and processed. Return postage will only be refunded if the item is damaged, faulty or not as described. It is the buyer's responsibility to return the item. If you decide to return an item after the cooling off period has expired a minimum 25% restocking charge will be deducted from any refund.
- We cannot accept any items for return which have been specifically manufactured or ordered for you. These items are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations.
- We cannot refund or exchange an opened item unless it is damaged, faulty or incorrect.
- Before returning any item(s) please contact us for a returns note and authorisation number. We reserve the right to refuse any item that does not have a valid returns authorisation code. Once your return is logged you must not return the item until you here back from our returns department, authorising the return. We will reject any item that is returned before authorisation.
- In the case where an item has arrived damaged you will be required to provide a photograph showing the damage before any return will be processed.
- In the case where an item has arrived damaged or incorrect we may provide a pre paid return label. In this case the pre paid label MUST be used. If you send your item(s) back using an alternative method we will not be responsible for the costs incurred in doing so.
- Items must be returned with all packaging in a reasonable state. We reserve the right to levy a surcharge to replace product packaging that is missing or returned in a damaged/defaced condition. Where a surcharge is levied this will be a minimum of 25% of the original purchase price.
- Items must be returned with all original components unless otherwise agreed in writing. Any items that arrive back with parts missing will be resent to the customer at the customer's expense.
- Any items are returned at your own risk. We strongly advise you to take care when returning items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed & adequately packaged. Items that arrive back damaged or destroyed as a result of poor packaging will not be accepted. These items will be resent to the customer at the customer's expense.
- If you have any questions about our returns policy please contact us prior to purchase.
- Certain goods are supplied with a manufacturer's warranty. Where applicable this is clearly stated. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If new goods develop a defect during their stated warranty period we will either refer you to your local dealer or ask you to return the item for replacement. We will not be liable for the costs of any return unless the item is faulty on delivery.
- In the case that the item is no longer available or has been through a model change the closest alternative will be offered at that point in time.
- To the fullest extent of the law we disclaim any express or implied warranties with regard to fitness for a particular purpose. You are responsible for satisfying yourself that the product is suitable for the purpose you intend to use it for.
- We do not claim or warrant that any information displayed or accessible via this site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Liability & Data Protection
- We shall have no liability for any delay in the delivery of your order or for any reason that the delay is due including war, terrorism, labour disputes, strikes, or any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability including liability for negligence for the acts or omissions of telecommunications providers, financial institutions or similar companies. This extends to faults and failures of their equipment, computers and networks.
- We shall have no liability for labour charges incurred during the fitment or removal of any faulty or incorrectly supplied parts. We strongly recommend that customers DO NOT book their car in for work until parts have arrived and been verified as correct.
- We shall have no liability for damage caused as a result of the fitment of any of the products we sell. This includes products that are faulty or incorrect. It is up to the customer to satisify themselves that the item is suitable before use.
- You agree that email can be used as the primary means of communication. We may also be contacted via phone on 07842 119772.
- You agree that you will be signed up to the Passion Automotive mailing list if you claim one of our money off discount codes. You can choose to be removed from this mailing list at any time.
- When registering you must choose a username and password. You should not disclose your username or password to anyone. Should you believe your account has been accessed please contact us immediately and if in doubt change your password.
- If there are any changes to your details then it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
- You are not permitted to sell or exchange your username with anyone including other members.
- The benefits of the Passion Automotive membership club are restricted to members only and MUST NOT, under any circumstances, be used by any non members. Anyone found in breach of this term will face immediate suspension from the club and will be banned from using the site.
- The miniumum period for membership is 1 year at a price of 2.99. Your year of membership will run from the date you take out the membership for 1 calendar year. At the end of the period you will be given the opportunity to renew your membership. If you choose not to renew your membership it will terminate and access to member benefits will cease.
- Passion Automotive is a trading name of SDEG LTD. The company is registered in England and Wales at 102 Prince of Wales Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1NY with company registration number 593 4405.
Information on dispatch times
Please consider the following information when deciding whether to purchase.
1 day dispatch - These items are usually in stock in our UK warehouse.
2 day dispatch - These items are usually in stock with our UK suppliers and are sent direct.
3 day dispatch - These items are usually in stock with our UK suppliers. They are ordered in when you purchase and then sent from us to you.
5-7 day dispatch - These items are ordered in from our UK suppliers but have a slightly longer lead time.
More than 7 days - These items are either made to order OR have to be ordered in from the main European distributor.
These dispatch times can vary slightly. They are approximate based on the average time length.
If you have any questions regarding our terms & conditions please feel free to contact us.
If you're buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination - harming wildlife and also human health.
We can help
We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items.
We offer in store take back of old WEEE items on a like for like basis when a customer buys an equivalent item from us. This item must fulfil the same function as the new item being purchased. The customer must return their item within 28 days for disposal. The address for return is Harfreys Industrial Estate, GT Yarmouth NR31 0LY. The customer must pay for all costs incurred in the return of the item.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with this symbol) in your bin
If you have any questions about this scheme, just ask a member of staff or get in touch via our contact us page
What is WEEE'
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis.